Since becoming a mortgage broker in 2002, I have written $1 Billion in home loans for my clients, and am considered one of the most experienced mortgage brokers within both New Zealand as a whole, and Loan Market Australasia.
I pride myself in exceeding customer expectations. I work on the principle that if I manage the detail then it simplifies the experience for you, I’ll communicate with you on time, every time then your property transaction becomes the pleasurable new project it should be.
My clients benefit from the strength of relationships I have with the banks which I have worked hard at building up over this time and now insurers too. I’m known for pushing situations across the line that others may not have been able to achieve.
I’m proud to say I’ve been the number one broker for Loan Market in Australasia for 10 years and in 2011 was awarded the New Zealand Mortgage Broker of the Year award. In my spare time I love sport and the outdoors. I’ve been the major sponsor for the Pakuranga Rugby Club for 10 years, and I love getting out on the water to enjoy boating and fishing.
- NZMBA Broker of the Year 2011
- NZMBA Broker of the Year- Greater Auckland 2005-2011
- NZMBA Broker of the Year – Runner up 2009
- International Broker of the Year (Loan Market) 2005 - 2015
- New Zealand Broker of the Year (Loan Market) 2005-2007,2009-2014
Memberships and community involvement
- Member of PAA (Professional Advisers Association)
- Director of Designer Mortgages (2002) Ltd
- Deputy Chairman of NZFSG (New Zealand Financial Services Group)
- Key Speaker within Mortgage Broking Industry Australasia
- Key Sponsor Pakuranga Rugby Club
- Director of Loan Market NZ