The Advantage of getting Pre-Approved
There is nothing worse than finding the right home or investment property only to have someone else's offer accepted over yours because your offer had longer period for your finance clause to give you time to organise your finance.
Getting pre-approved can put you in the position of being the buyer who gets a “yes” for your offer. You will know exactly what your price limit is and how much your repayments would be at a certain price range. Even if you're borrowing a small amount, a formal pre-approval is a good idea. You'll know exactly how much you have to play with, putting you in a stronger position to negotiate with a vendor or bid at auction.
It’s important you get a formal, written pre-approval. This means the lender completed a full assessment of your financial situation to give you an approved amount to borrow.
Top 6 advantages of letting me get you a pre-approval:
- I can get your loan approved very quickly, if you need it.
- I’ll get you a formal approval. If the approval is specific for a property the lender is happy with and has no extra conditions, you can present an offer without a finance condition.
- You will know exactly how much you can spend and what you repayments will be.
- Buying and shopping for property will be much easier.
- Your loan approval will be valid for 2-6 months.
- Amazing Service. Zero Cost.