Whether it’s a simple switch from one product to another with the same lender or a full debt consolidation process, we're experienced at finding the right solution for your current situation.
Normally the obvious best practice is for a lender to keep their customers rather than getting new ones (you would think!)
The cost to refinance is now normally much less than what a new lender will offer, and the pain of moving accounts, etc, is no where near as bad as it used to be.
When your home loan is coming off a fixed rate, we encourage you to ask yourself a few simple questions:
- Is this still the best bank for me? (rates, service and products)
- Will my own bank look after me better than other banks?
- Is my current loan structure correct for my situation going forward, short, medium and long term (a review may be required)
- Do I need a top up loan (to repay short term debts, purchase a new car, home improvements, etc)
- Can I retire debt faster?
We help our customers to work out the answers. We assist them to restructure with their own bank, or assist them to move to a better bank. We do not charge a fee to you, as the banks pay us to assist you.