Loan Market Mortgage Adviser servicing East Auckland, South Auckland, Pukekohe, Waiuku and nationwide
Linda prides herself on high levels of customer service and communication. It is important that you fully understand the process and feel comfortable at all times. She will work beside you and represent to the bank, on your behalf to achieve the best possible outcome for you.
Whether you are a first home buyer and new to the process of buying a home or an experienced property owner, Linda will guide you and communicate with you throughout the process, so you have a full understanding of each at every stage.
Linda is committed to providing the very best advice to achieve the results you and need her service goes well beyond securing a one-off mortgage. As your adviser you can expect Linda to work with you for the life of your mortgage; understanding your financial goals and plans and recommending solutions to help you achieve them. As your situation changes she will continue to review your mortgage to ensure it remains best suited to your current needs.
How Linda will work for you:
- Quickly assess how much you can potentially borrow, estimate your what your repayments will be and convey the best lender to suit your individual needs.
- Negotiate with the banks (or lender) on your behalf to secure an approval and a competitive market offer for interest rates. (Linda works with over 25 banks and lenders.)
- Advise you on the best loan structure to suit your individual circumstances, so your mortgage is meeting your requirements now and also in the future.
- Provide ongoing expert financial advice for the life of your loan.
- Linda’s service is AT NO COST to YOU and she looks forward to helping you achieve your goals.
Office Hours: Contactable 7 days per week.
Services: Residential property lending and mortgage advice to first home buyers, existing property owners, refinance, property investors, and small business lending.
The importance of pre-approvals: All you need to know
The property boom is showing no signs of letting up any time soon. It’s super competitive out there with many vendors receiving multiple offers within just a few days of going on the market. So, if you are looking to purchase your first home or make a move, pre-approvals are essential.
Five reasons why you should use a Mortgage Adviser
With interest rates at an all-time low, there’s never been a better time to get a home loan. However, navigating your way around all the deals on offer is confusing. Loan Market’s nationwide team of more than 120 advisers can help make sense of it all. Securing over $300 million in home finance each month in New Zealand, our mortgage advisers know the market inside out.
Has The Government’s Housing Policy Changes Made A Difference?
Last week’s Budget had little of substance concerning the property market. However, given the significant housing policy changes announced in March, it’s probably not surprising.