Refinancing & Refixing Rates
We also use the opportunity to look at a tailored mortgage reduction plan to get you mortgage free quicker. Some other reasons to consider a mortgage review or refinance are:
- Want better mortgage rates and cash back to help the cost of refinancing?
- Do you need to pay out your partner in a marital split?
- Are you looking to get the best possible deal out of your existing bank or look at alternatives?
- Has your existing bank said no to lending you more money?
- Do you need to free up some cash for business cashflow use, consolidate debt, and make home improvements or clear mortgage arrears?
- Are you struggling to pay the mortgage and need to refinance to avoid a mortgagee sale?
- Do you have a fixed rate coming up and you would like us to organise a new rate (and possibly structure) on your behalf?
- Do you need expert help to crunch the numbers on breaking a fixed rate and setting up a new rate?
We can easily access Government and Employee packages that the banks offer. In fact the discounts we normally negotiate are better than package discounts.
Will your own bank be able to (or want to) advise you on the products available and unadvertised rates being offered by other banks? It's unlikely, so contact the team at Loan Market Pope & Co today for free advice.