First Home Buyers
Buying your first home is a life-changing decision. This makes it both exciting and a bit scary. There are so many things you need to consider apart from finding the right house. For instance, you need to find out how much you can borrow, what type of home loan suits you, what kind of property you can purchase and how much the total cost will be. The list may seem never ending and a bit overwhelming for first-time home buyers, which is why we are here to help you with the whole home-buying process! Our team of mortgage experts are happy to help you make the best decisions before you buy your home. We do this by:
- Understanding your goals and desires and reviewing your financial situation.
- Presenting you with home loan options that we believe will suit you best.
- Arranging pre-approval for you if you haven’t found your dream home yet.
- Assisting you with all the paper work required by lenders.
- Educating you about everything you need to know about buying a home–from making an offer to the conditions you may consider.
- Recommending values, inspectors and lawyers and arranging meetings with them on your behalf.
- Making sure that you are informed every step of the way.
Buying your next home
Whether your old home is already bursting at the seams or you simply want change, the task of buying your next home can be as daunting as when you bought your first home. Do you remember what it was like running around, trying to organise your finances and negotiating with a lender? What about the process of finding a valuer, building inspector, lawyer and setting meetings with them to make sure that everything will run smoothly? The good news is, we will gladly help you make your home purchase a breeze!
At Loan Market Paramount, we assist home buyers from start to finish. We will help you get pre-approval, arrange valuation, building inspection and lawyers on your behalf as well as do all the paper work for you! Our team of experts will also discuss other matters that you may need to consider, such as:
- Deciding whether to sell your existing property before you look for a new one.
- Looking into bridging finance – how it works and the costs.
- Turning your current home into an investment property.
As property investors ourselves, we understand the unique challenges of property investment. We also know how to get you the best deal for your current property investment and future plans. Whether your first investment property or adding to your existing portfolio, we are here to help!
Deciding to refinance can be a big decision, one that makes you very attractive to the banks which can leave you inundated with offers. Knowing how and why to refinancing could be right for you is important, the key is to decrease debt remember so it’s smart to have everything evaluated correctly to save you money. We will crunch the numbers and evaluate whether the savings derived from the new structure is worth the trouble or not. We will propose a personal structure and show you if the costs/benefits are worth the risk of breaking your existing mortgage.
Growth and changes to demand in your business can often stretch your resources. There is a range of flexible business loans available to suit different business needs from finance for business working capital, finance for purchasing a new business or franchise, buying or investing in commercial property, residential and commercial property development and equipment finance.
When it comes to building new there are a few different types of constructions loans available and it's important to pick the right one that suits your financial needs.