First Home Buyers Evening
Buying your first home can be daunting and we know all the information out there can be really confusing.
Loan Market Queenstown have partnered with Todd and Walker Law to cover everything you need to know so you can get into your first home sooner.
As New Zealand's largest group of mortgage advisers, we deal with first home buyers every day and we wanted to share our knowledge and experience to help you get on the property ladder.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Deposits: How to save for one and how much do you need.
- Government grants: How do HomeStart and KiwiSaver work and how can it help you buy your first home.
- Buying process: What does the buying process look like?
- Auctions: How to get auction ready.
- Legalities of buying a home: What does a solicitor do?
- Insurance: What’s acceptable when it comes to insurances.
- Pre-approval: Why it’s important to have pre-approval and how you can get it.
- Natural disaster related issues to think about when buying
The seminar will be held at 5.30pm on Tuesday, March 27th at the Loan Market Queenstown offices, Shop 8, Ramada Hotel, 24 Hawthorne Drive, Frankton.
Numbers are limited to 20, so register early. To register please either call Cara Light on 03 441 1307 or email email@example.com