First Home Buyers Evening - November 2018
Due to the success of our recent First Home Buyers Seminars, we are holding one last seminar for the year. These evenings are designed to equip first home buyers with everything they need to know about buying their first home in the Christchurch area.
Currently Christchurch is a fantastic market for first home buyers due to the perfect mix of low interest rates, affordable homes, and an ample housing stock to choose from.
Come along to our informal evening where you can hear from industry experts and learn more about how to get prepared to buy your first home.
We will be going through a heap of topics to make your first home journey so much easier! These include:
- How to apply for your first home loan
- Your budget and what type of deposits to use (Kiwisaver, HNZ Grants etc.)
- How banks can differ in what they are willing to lend to you
- What a pre-approval is
- Exemptions to the current lending restrictions
- Building a new home
- How using a Mortgage Broker can help you and your application
When: Wednesday, 28th November at 6.15pm
Where: Ray White City Office. 76 Hereford Street, City Centre, Christchurch
Tickets are limited, so reserve your space by registering here. This event is free to attend