Mortgage Advisers in Wellington, Hutt Valley, Porirua, Kapiti and surrounding areas
We specialise in making the process easy for you no matter what your needs are at different stages of your life, best of all in most instances our services are free. We can help you if you're looking to do the following
- Changing homes
- Looking for a better deal from your bank
- Buying your first home buyers or are a previous home owner getting back in
- Wanting to consolidate debt or buy a vehicle
- Start a residential investment property portfolio
- Buying a Business
- Buying a Commercial building
- Developing residential or commercial property
- Insurance – fire and general, personal risk or business
- Planning for retirement using Kiwisaver
- Wanting to transfer your Pension from the UK
At Loan Market Capital & Coast we can help you to achieve your financial and personal goals by providing sound advice and financing solutions.
We put you first in all our recommendations and advice to you, if it’s not in your best interest it’s not in ours. All advisers are Registered Financial Advisers so can provide personalised financial advice to you in relation to your own goals. The best thing is it's free.
Best rates since WWII!
Back when rubber shortages meant dairy farmers had to prove they had at least 12 cows to qualify for gumboots and rationing saw New Zealanders shrinking their meals, mortgage rates were low. Pretty much, where they are today - seventy years on.
Yes, our housing market’s slowing, but so is everyone else’s
Our housing market has become less road runner and more sloth. And we’re not the only country seeing a slowdown.
Interest rate 101
What’s a central bank? This is a country's primary monetary authority and it decides on the interest rate. Ours is called the Reserve Bank of New Zealand, known as the RBNZ.