Mortgage Advisers in Wellington, Hutt Valley, Porirua, Kapiti and surrounding areas
We specialise in making the process easy for you no matter what your needs are at different stages of your life, best of all in most instances our services are free. We can help you if you're looking to do the following
- Changing homes
- Looking for a better deal from your bank
- Buying your first home buyers or are a previous home owner getting back in
- Wanting to consolidate debt or buy a vehicle
- Start a residential investment property portfolio
- Buying a Business
- Buying a Commercial building
- Developing residential or commercial property
- Insurance – fire and general, personal risk or business
- Planning for retirement using Kiwisaver
- Wanting to transfer your Pension from the UK
At Loan Market Capital & Coast we can help you to achieve your financial and personal goals by providing sound advice and financing solutions.
We put you first in all our recommendations and advice to you, if it’s not in your best interest it’s not in ours. All advisers are Registered Financial Advisers so can provide personalised financial advice to you in relation to your own goals. The best thing is it's free.
Sales volumes catch a winter chill and inflation puts pressure on renters
We take a look at the current market conditions and what's putting pressure on renters, while also keeping you up to date with the Reserve Banks capital review and the potential impact on mortgage rates.
Warning for first time buyers! Don’t bid until you’ve done these three things
If you’re buying your first home or helping a family member enter the property market, make sure you’re ‘bid ready’ by doing the following before raising a bidder paddle or making an offer. Three things every aspiring first home buyer needs to do before entering the property market.
Sales volumes catch a winter chill as inflation puts pressure on renters.
Despite a mild winter the housing market in terms of sales volume has caught a decent winter chill, with the number of homes sold down 19.6% on last month and 3.8% on the same time last year. This makes it the quietest June since 2015.