Loan Market welcomes interested mortgage advisers with a passion for finance and excellent service.
We offer a flexible environment with outstanding management support. We encourage personal and professional development, along with a real interest in understanding and participating in our broader business.
Our growth is largely attributed to the drive and ambition of our existing adviser force, a team of people who are just as committed to building their own businesses as we are. Whether you're a sole trader or an adviser looking to grow a team of loan writers, we offer varying levels of training and mentoring to broaden your required skill set.
At Loan Market, we believe that both experienced and new-to-industry mortgage advisers are valuable assets and as such we provide the induction, training and support our mortgage advisers need, regardless of where they’re at in their career. From brand new to individual mortgage adviser and right through to running your own loan writing team, we understand and provide for your needs.
Loan Market works in partnership with you to ensure your business is developed and recognised as a leading mortgage broking business.
Start a new career as a mortgage adviser
Loan Market runs a dedicated training program for those looking to start a new career as a mortgage adviser. Regardless of your previous working background, a career in mortgage broking is both attainable and rewarding with the proper training and support.
Our free career information evenings for those looking to start a career in mortgage broking are presented by some of the most experienced mortgage advisers in the industry, and cover:
- The key skills and qualifications required
- What a day in the life of a mortgage adviser looks like
- Career and self-employment opportunities
- How commission structures work
- Business establishment costs
We offer a flexible, transparent and extremely team friendly environment for people in relationship management, finance, technology, marketing and administration. We encourage personal and professional development, and inspire our staff to understand and participate in our broader business.
We welcome expressions of interest at any time.
Access to a good mortgage aggregator is an important part of any home loan brand. Loan Market is part of one of Australasia’s largest retail mortgage aggregators, Loan Market Group. As part of this mortgage aggregator, Loan Market mortgage advisers have access to a range of aggregator-supported tools and systems designed to help you build your business, including:
- Unique high profile consumer brand supported through TV, Radio, Web, Press & PR
- Complete range of finance solutions and revenue streams
- Mortgages, commercial loans, small to medium enterprise loans, car loans/leasing, personal loans, deposit bonds, life insurance, mortgage protection cover and house & contents insurance
- High net worth/aspirational consumers with larger loan size
- More active consumer of a wider range of product offerings in all market conditions
- Call centre support
- Extensive panel of residential and commercial lenders including access to wholesale funds
- An integrated, efficient, intuitive technology website database for advisers from which you can realistically manage your business
- Monthly sales meetings & lender product training
- Leading industry technology with online application processing
- Training in business management, sales, people skills and industry compliance (including Certificate IV)
- Support from the industry’s most respected State Managers
- Significant savings for adviser insurances through preferred supplier and COSL coverage (at no cost to the adviser)
- Extensive marketing support that promotes the adviser and the brand including local area marketing support
- Fully-supported customer contact and referral program at no cost
- Comprehensive adviser intranet site
- Individually hosted adviser home page
- Assistance with building a business/marketing plan