Loan Market welcomes interested mortgage advisers with a passion for finance and excellent service.
We offer a flexible environment with outstanding management support. We encourage personal and professional development, along with a real interest in understanding and participating in our broader business.
Our growth is largely attributed to the drive and ambition of our existing adviser force, a team of people who are just as committed to building their own businesses as we are. Whether you're a sole trader or an adviser looking to grow a team of loan writers, we offer varying levels of training and mentoring to broaden your required skill set.
At Loan Market, we believe that both experienced and new mortgage advisers are valuable assets and as such we provide the induction, training and support our mortgage advisers need, regardless of where they’re at in their career.
Loan Market works in partnership with you to ensure your business is developed and recognised as a leading mortgage broking business.
Start a new career as a mortgage adviser
Loan Market runs a dedicated training program for those looking to start a new career as a mortgage adviser. Career in mortgage broking is both attainable and rewarding with the proper training and support.
Our free career information webinars for those looking to start a career in mortgage broking are presented by some of the most experienced people advisers in the industry, and cover:
- The key skills and qualifications required
- What a day in the life of a mortgage adviser looks like
- Career and self-employment opportunities
- How commission structures work
- Business establishment costs
Access to a good mortgage aggregator is an important part of any home loan brand. Loan Market is part of one of Australasia’s largest retail mortgage aggregators, Loan Market Group. As part of this mortgage aggregator, Loan Market mortgage advisers have access to a range of aggregator-supported tools and systems designed to help you build your business, including:
- Unique high profile consumer brand supported through TV, Radio, Web, Press & PR
- Complete range of finance solutions and revenue streams
- Mortgages, commercial loans, small to medium enterprise loans, car loans, personal loans, life insurance, mortgage protection cover and house & contents insurance
- Extensive panel of residential and commercial lenders including access to wholesale funds
- An integrated, efficient, intuitive technology website database for advisers from which you can realistically manage your business
- Lender product training
- Leading industry technology with online application processing
- Training in business management, sales, people skills and industry compliance (including Certificate IV)
- Support from the industry’s most respected BDE's
- Extensive marketing support that promotes the adviser and the brand including local area marketing support
- Fully-supported customer contact and referral program at no cost
- Comprehensive adviser intranet site
- Individually hosted adviser home page
- Assistance with building a business/marketing plan