KiwiSaver Withdrawal Quote
If you are planning on using your KiwiSaver to purchase your first home, we don’t just need to know your balance, but we also need a KiwiSaver Withdrawal Quote. This is a document that is created by your Fund Manager. This outlines exactly how much your are eligible to withdraw for your first home purchase and also outlines that you are actually eligible. It shows how many years you have been contributing to KiwiSaver for, and that you are actually able to take that money to use it for a first home.
You’ll probably notice when you receive your KiwiSaver Withdrawal Quote that it’s $1,000 less than what you thought your balance was. This is because you must leave the initial $1,000 that the government contributed when you started your KiwiSaver fund.
Here are a list of some of the main KiwiSaver Fund Managers and their contacts. Give them a call and ask them to email you a copy of your KiwiSaver Withdrawal Quote.
- AMP Services - 0800 267 5495
- ANZ New Zealand Investments Limited - 0800 736 034
- ASB Group Investments Limited - 0800 272 738
- Booster Investment Management Limited - 0800 336 338
- BNZ Investments Services Limited - 0800 269 5494
- Fisher Funds Management - 0508 347 437
- Kiwi Wealth Limited - 04 473 0643
- Mercer (NZ) Limited - 0508 637 237
- Westpac New Zealand Ltd - 0508 972 254
If you have any other questions, please get in touch either via phone 021 662 205 or email email@example.com