Wanaka First Home Buyers Seminar
Buying your first home can be daunting and we know all the information out there can be really confusing - so we've made it simple!
Loan Market Queenstown, Wanaka & Central Otago has teamed up with Valuation Partners and Todd & Walker Law to cover everything you need to know so you can get into your first home sooner.
As New Zealand's largest group of mortgage advisers, we deal with first home buyers every day and we wanted to share our knowledge and experience to help you get on the property ladder.
The seminar will cover the following topics:
- Deposits: How to save for one and how much do you need.
- Government grants: How does the First Home Grant and KiwiSaver work and how can it help you buy your first home.
- Buying process: What does the buying process look like?
- Thinking about building? Find out what’s different about financing this process.
- Legalities of buying a home: What does a solicitor do?
- Insurance: What’s acceptable when it comes to insurances.
- Pre-approval: Why it’s important to have pre-approval and how you can get it.
The seminar will be held at 5.30pm on Wednesday, 30th October from 5.30pm - 7pm at the Wanaka St Johns Rooms, 4 Link Way, Wanaka. Get your FREE tickets here!