First Home Buyers
As a first home buyer, to find a good home loan you should investigate both your home loan options and government grants and entitlements you may be eligible for.
Banks and lenders have very specific policies around lending to first home buyers and the pricing of their home loan products can vary substantially. To help secure the right home loan for your finance needs talk to a Loan Market mortgage adviser today.
As a first home buyer, you will need to consider:
- what assistance is available to you as a first home buyer, such as KiwiSaver
- suitable home loans for first time home buyers
- the size of your deposit
- whether your family can help you buy your property
- the fees and charges associated with purchasing a property
- undertaking thorough research on the property market
- finding a good mortgage adviser, accountant, financial planner and solicitor