Mortgage Advisers in Wellington, Hutt Valley, Porirua, Kapiti and surrounding areas
We specialise in making the process easy for you no matter what your needs are at different stages of your life, best of all in most instances our services are free. We can help you if you're looking to do the following
- Changing homes
- Looking for a better deal from your bank
- Buying your first home buyers or are a previous home owner getting back in
- Wanting to consolidate debt or buy a vehicle
- Start a residential investment property portfolio
- Buying a Business
- Buying a Commercial building
- Developing residential or commercial property
- Insurance – fire and general, personal risk or business
- Planning for retirement using Kiwisaver
- Wanting to transfer your Pension from the UK
At Loan Market Capital & Coast we can help you to achieve your financial and personal goals by providing sound advice and financing solutions.
We put you first in all our recommendations and advice to you, if it’s not in your best interest it’s not in ours. All advisers are Registered Financial Advisers so can provide personalised financial advice to you in relation to your own goals. The best thing is it's free.
Let’s talk about LVRs. Did they actually change?
Not exactly. What has changed is the Reserve Bank of NZ’s requirements of trading banks in NZ to abide by mandated rules that had been put in place.
Money is cheap, but is it easy to get?
In what is close to the perfect storm for our business, money is the cheapest it has ever been, but it has also never been harder to access.
To break or not to break, that is the question.
With Interest rates at an all-time low, a lot of people are thinking about breaking their current fixed rate to reset at something lower. This is effectively breaking the contract you have signed with the bank, the benefit on the face of it appears obvious for the borrower – stop paying an old fixed rate above 4% and start paying a new rate of perhaps 2.79%.